Subject: Re: [Leica] Home depot and the rest
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 23:16:44 -0700

You're right, as a journalist I take to the limit what is in theory the
whole community's rights.
Credentials do portray an intent, as it has been repeatdly demonstrated.
But what's in theory and what is in practice are two different things.
Next time you want to cross police lines, or stop on the freeway, to get
a closer look or a better shot, try it, it's a whole lot of laughs. Or
next time you wish to photograph our boy Bush, and you just feel that
you should be there right up front. Tell the Secret Service of your
constitutional right of doing whatever you feel like, and then enjoy the ride.
But you really don't want to hear any of this, do you? I have a feeling
this is more of an excersice in pugilistic phenomenology. But as one
monad to another, pleasure bumping into you.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Home depot and the rest)
Message from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Home depot and the rest)
Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Home depot and the rest)