Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo web site
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:39:14 -0700

So what's the deal here am i signed up to the LEG?!

I used GoLive which was no picnic but my engineer wife helped a whole lot and i
go way back with Adobe on Photoshop and other programs so i am very comfortable
with their consistent interface and the way they do things. I now have there
Indesge but i see they are upgrading Pagemaker so I'm sure what their deal is on that.

Lots of people think the smart money is on Macromedia Dreamweaver but I checked
it out and it was no unfamiliar feeling.

GoLive and Photoshop work together very well if your are into Photoshop I'd
recommend it although not being into Photoshop is beyond my comprehension.

This was not linked before:
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/ImagePages/Loripage.html

I see that you can make a page from Microsoft Word very easily?!

I tried a simple cheap program but did not trust it but GoLive is the Photoshop
of websites and that's the way I like it. It uploads your site for you and helps
you with all follow though.
But
You've got to spend several hours reading the damn book. Do a trail site before
you go to do your real one.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA