Subject: [Leica] Photo web site
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 06:39:18 -0700

I am trying to setup a photo image  web site (from scratch) ....something I
have never done.  Some of you have extraordinary/and powerful sites that
compliment your great images.

Could I please have some suggestions re: web site software programs, real
simple /intuitive, that you have actually used to make your own sites.  Like
I mean hey...step by step....something a real dummy could  do.   Thanks,
Steve

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo web site)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo web site)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo web site)