Subject: RE: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 23:59:20 +0200

I've spent most of my life of 45 years in a small town (20,000 people or so)
called Atherton about 12 miles west of Manchester England. Once full of
cotton mills and coal mines, it now has none of either.

I'm currently living in central Paris, working out to the west in Garches,
yes Anthony and I are in the same phone book (there is however another
Unsworth).

Current ambition is to find a place cheaper than FNAC for film - who provide
excellent slide film processing for about 35FF a pop. Will probably buy
Voigtlander 21 and 28mm lenses before I go to Greece in September.

So so photographs at http:/www.steveunsworth.co.uk

Steve