Subject: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From [OT]
From: Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video <henryp@bhphotovideo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:40:57 -0400

At 06:37 PM 07/10/2001, you wrote:
>I am damned proud to have volunteered for service, as you should have.

Depends on which conflict, perhaps. Personally, I am <damned proud> to have
stood against the VietNam conflict during the tumultuous late '60s and
early '70s. We were lied to from the Tonkin Gulf incident to the last day,
from the President on down. I'd think the publication of the Pentagon
papers would have made that clear decades ago. Further, the draft then in
place was blatantly skewed to favor richer, white, middle and upper class
boys at the expense of poorer, economically disadvantaged and people of color.

MY OPINION, not my employer's!

hp

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From [OT])