Subject: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From [OT]
From: Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video <henryp@bhphotovideo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:29:19 -0400

At 03:01 AM 07/11/2001, you wrote:
>Second, I am not the one who raised the issue.  The other guy did.  If HE
>hadn't bragged about his lack of moral integrity, I'd not have commented on
>it.  So, kindly, re-evaluate WHO brought up "off-topic" opinions, oh wise one!

He was NOT bragging about <moral integrity> and personally, I don't believe
his post ("...then went to law school to avoid working and/or the
draft.") demonstrated that he lacked moral integrity. Many people used
school deferments to avoid the difficult choice of being drafted into a
morally questionable conflict or relocating to Canada. I did too. You, OTOH
made a very public declaration that in your opinion, his choice lacked
moral integrity.

Personally, I do not think his choice lacked moral integrity. I do think
that the characterization "... What a sick attitude...Shame on you! "
speaks to character though.

MY OPNION, not my employer's

hp