Subject: Re: [Leica] cropping again (was: Fresh Meat)
From: Dave Hillman <daveh@hillmanimages.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:08:43 -0700

On Thursday 19 July 2001 08:38 am, you wrote:

> BTW, welcome to the list.  How do your old slides look?  Any signs of
> fading?

Kodachrome is quite good. My collection seems to start in the late '50s. I
have some from my folks taken in the 40's. They aren't too bad.  Ektachrome
slides are bad until late '62 and then show remarkable improvement for '63
and later.  I have a tiny bit of Agfa taken in the early '60s that seems ok -
wasn't that great to start with.  All have been stored in the dark - luckily.

- ---
Dave Hillman
http://www.hillmanimages.com/bw/