Subject: Re: [Leica] New Newsletter
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:00:00 +0200

I am interested in "alternative" b&w film, e.g. EFKE and FOMAPAN as well
as developers..

I own a copy of Marc Riboud's "In China". Besides the historic aspect of
looking at images from a period of 40 years, I am intrigued by the
different "look" of images then and now. I tend to like the older ones
more than the new ones. So I am curious whether this is an aspect of
older lenses and film emulsions, or a matter of sentimentality related
to "old fashioned" subjects, being in line with stereotypes of Chinese
lifestyle.

Hans-Peter

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] EFKE)
Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Foma and Efke, was Re: [Leica] New Newsletter)