Subject: Re: [Leica] EFKE
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:13:41 -0700

Mike Durling wrote:

> I was aware of where Efke films were made.  I was referring to Germany
> because the only source I have found where I can order the film is from
> Fotoimpex in Berlin.  Sorry for the confusion.

Perhaps this will help: Marida Trading (Fotokemia/Efke) (415)
979-0950
The number is in the san francisco area of California.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"It matters little how much equipment we use; it
matters much that we be masters of all we do use." - Sam Abell

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] EFKE)
Message from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] EFKE)