Subject: RE: [Leica] digital M redoux
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:11:03 -0700

No, I meant that if I wanted to shoot stuff that works on digital, I'd use
digital. If I wanted film, I'd use film. But I like the IDEA of a SYSTEM. I
gave up Nikon long before the digital slr's were around. If I still had
those lenses, yeah, maybe I'd get a Nikon digital body. But now, with only M
lenses, I'd like the chance to use them digitally, instead of buying
completely into another system or an autofocus, permanently mounted zoom
lens only digital camera.

Jay Burleson
"There is a thin line between coincidence and fate, my friend."
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/
In a message dated 7/21/01 7:41:35 PM, jayburleson@earthlink.net writes:

>I think the idea of a digital M is the best thing since sliced bread.
>
>I want a digital camera as an adjunct to my film camera.

Why?

So that you can pre-proof your film shot, kinda like a polaroid back?

Kim

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux)