Subject: RE: [Leica] nail-biting leica user
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:50:26 -0500

lucian:

>Another idea - some straps have little sticking out bits, for despressing
>the rewind at half roll button on whiz bang SLRs.  Maybe you could replace
>your common and garden Leica strap for one of those, and use the little
>stick out bit to remove the ring..

thusfar i've been using my library card--a little plastic card on my
keyring.  but i occasionally don't have my keys.

speaking of straps: i'm surprised how much i like the standard-issue strap
that came with my M6.  i've always used a wide tamrac strap, and i didn't
think such a thin one would be comfortable.

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg