Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B&W Scanning
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:26:29 +0200

Pablo writes:

> After working with E6 film for more than 20 years
> I have my preferences to the manual processing
> film over the machines...

Unfortunately, manual processing is a luxury that I cannot afford.  Just the
machine processing is already quite expensive.  The total cost for me for a roll
of Provia 100F, for example, is about $US 18 per roll (film + development).
Development of black-and-white at home costs me a bit less than half that amount
(again, film + development).