Subject: Re: [Leica] A Lesson Learned?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:50:52 -0400

Not trying to be argumentative here..;-)....The fact that it has its own
different agenda is quite charming...and it may be a "better" agenda.
But I KNOW that the agenda of the M6 meter - and the Sekonic - give me
the "correct" exposure. And I KNOW that an exposure 1.5 stops off that
"correct" exposure will not give me the exposure I expect or want. So
I'm happy for the CdS and it's agenda, but I am not about to depend upon
it when a client's work is at stake - which is to say my breakfast lunch
and dinner.....So someday, when I can afford to indulge my whims, I'll
get another M5 to play with...meantime....

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] A Lesson Learned?)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] A Lesson Learned?)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] A Lesson Learned?)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] A Lesson Learned?)