Subject: [Leica] My heart say the 35mm f2 ASPH :-)
From: Simon ALIBERT <simonalibert@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:21:55 +0200

Hi,

I'm not yet a Leica user, but I'm going to make the big step pretty soon, my
question is quite simple, since I've got a 24mm (Nikon), 35mm(Hexar AF), I
was wondering which lens I should buy, my heart say the 35mm f2 ASPH, but I
heard a lots of good things about the new 28mm f 2 ASPH ...
Should I sell my Hexar and bought the 35 Summicron ? Btw the Summicron ASPH
is it much better than my fixed 35mm Hexar ? Or go for the 28mm ?
Tons of thanks in advance,

Regards,

- --
Simon ALIBERT
(hope my basic English is understandable :-)

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] My heart say the 35mm f2 ASPH :-))
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] My heart say the 35mm f2 ASPH :-))