Subject: Re: [Leica] Getting film into the film gate in M6
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:14:03 +0200

Not a bad suggestion, but my problem is that, no matter what sort of "checklist"
I come up with, I always seem to forget it at critical times.

I did fix this for my house keys by forcing myself into the habit of jiggling
the keys each time I leave the house.  That way, if I've forgotten the keys,
they don't jiggle, and I notice, and I don't lock myself out.  It seems to have
worked thus far.  Unfortunately, I don't know what the equivalent would be for
rewinding film on the M6.

I even resorted to a little whiteboard at home that shows what film (if any) I
have loaded into which body.  Of course, sometimes I forget to keep it up to
date.