Subject: [Leica] Leica USA M Rebates:now bush league(?)
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:32:21 -0500

> <<ya know...for leica to be using aol accounts is really bush
league>>

Sorry, I live in the bush, and travel a good deal.  AOL is the most
reliable isp I've used.  I can use it with a local number here in
Natchitoches, in Hong Kong, in Solms Germany, and, oh yes.. they even
have local access in New York City.

By the way, things aren't so bad out here in the bush.  It takes me
five minutes in heavy traffic to get to work,  We have accessible
theatre at $10 a ticket (inclues refreshments), ballet, our own
symphony that is not struggling to stay open, NPR, and a National
Forest just 15 minutes away.

We do not have great streetshooting opportunites,
http://www.sonc.com/street_shooting.htm but I can always go somewhere
out of the bush league to walk through garbage filled sidewalks.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@spectare.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica USA M Rebates:now bush league(?))