Subject: [Leica] A Minor Bonanza
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:16:42 -0700

A friend who is in the business of cleaning out estate properties before
they are listed for sale brought by a load of camera stuff this morning.  I
bought the lot.  The family had cherry-picked but, still, there was a rich
trove here.

Leica filters, Leica boxes, a PEGOO VF, in box with original packing.  Two
rolls of ADOX KB-17 film, still in box, an ADOX KB-17 film can with an ADOX
spool inside.  Lots of other film and film cans, some still in boxes, ANSCO
and Kodak and AGFA.  A Kodak darkroom light.  An Argus projector, in box,
of some sort.  A Ciro-Flash -- heck, I've never SEEN one of these guys
before!  Some literature.  A KIMAC Master-View slide viewer.  A Kodak Print
Quality Kodaguide for Kodabromide, still in box.  Flash bulbs, mainly M's.
A Kodak Flash Kodaguide.  A Kodak Projection Print Scale, still in box.
Cans of Dektol, cans of D-76, boxes of Dektol -- remember when Kodak sold
its chemistry in cans and boxes?  An opened amber glass bottle of
Photo-Flo.  And an opened bottle of Rodinal.

And rack and box and box and rack of family slides.  I don't know why the
family didn't want these but, apparently, they didn't, sad to say.

But I am a baby in a toy store, a youngster at the candy stand.  Wow!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!