Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 33 and 34
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:26:09 +0200

Hi Guy,

Thanks for your comments and kind words. I think that the whole PAW project
is the greatest idea we have had on the LUG (thanks Kyle), and I try to keep
up with both the posting and viewing as best I can. I also try to impose the
discipline on myself to post images actually shot during the week in
question, and this is the case for the vast majority of my shots.

Nathan

Guy Bennett wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> Thanks for posting your new PAW shots, and for being so diligent both in
> the project itself and in your comments to other PAW shooters.
>
> I particularly liked the infrared images you made - you managed to
> capitalize on how good infrared film can be *without* emphasizing its
> "bizarre" qualities. Your pix seem natural, and the tonal values
> intensified.
>
> The one I liked best was:
>
> >http://www.wajsman.com/34.jpg
>
> Keep up the good work!