Subject: [Leica] confirmation of starting development times was fun projects
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:23:48 -0400

Surprisingly enough, I'm also going to be in the darkroom again for the
first time in five years.  I will be trying to nail down base development
times for three films; Pan F plus, Delta 400 new, and Neopan 1600.

So, for those on the list who do this are the below times a good starting
point for small tank development.  Also assume a desire for a slightly thin
negative but with shadow detail.  Also assume a 21C temperature.

Xtol 1:3 at least 100ml stock per 80sq inches film.
Pan F              50EI      10 minutes
Delta 400        650EI    16 minutes
Neopan 1600 1600EI   13 minutes

Thanks for the help