Subject: Re: [Leica] I wish Leica would do this!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:35:37 -0700

Wilber Jeffcoat wrote:

> I think Hassie is trying to appeal to the younger buyer. Something to go
> with the glitzy
>  new fashions.

So are they going to line up a line of Red, green and blue 120, 220 and A16
backs on the shelf of my local Pro Photo shop? How about a green trimmed folding
finder on my red body! The colors of humanity!

Are they taking advice from the breakfast cereal manufactures and laundry soup
guys?

More linear shelf space?

No i think the doctor lawyer stockbroker Leica swastika collector are in mind here.

It's sad to see Hasselblad looking as desperate as Leica.

But if it keeps em afloat. More power to em.

Ohoy mate!

Mark Rabiner

bail bail!

Portland, Oregon