Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:49:20 -0700

Sometimes it's a look you are after. I have old Summar for 1930 style
black and white photography. Night shots in the old parts of town can
look great with all the glows and halation. It's a look. On the other
hand I could take a Summicron and stick a promist on it, but somehow it
just doesn't look as good.

cheers,

feli

> have adapters on hand which would allow me to fit some really embarrassing
> ISCO-Göttingen M42 lens to my M6, but why degrade a fine body with a
> horrible lens?
> Marc

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       			      feli@d2.com * Ext. 3074

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot)