Subject: Re: [Leica] Private property and buildings
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:34:20 -0400

Come on, Marc - I would suggest that FdiG's post says a good deal more about
his stupid instructors than it does about attorneys. Whom, we all know, are as
much paragons of virtue and rectitude as are journalists, pr people, college
professors, or photographers. :-)

B. D.

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Private property and buildings)