Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL light metering...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 09:56:52 -0600

Hi Phil,

I am afraid I am not sure what you are asking. The shutter curtain covers
the negative and the percentage of the negative metered does not change with
a change of focal length. I am admittedly not a particularly bright lad,
could you rephrase your question for me?

Thanks,

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] M6TTL light metering...)