Subject: [Leica] air travel USA to Europe ?...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:06:17 -0700

I am travelling to Paris on Monday ..... USAirways... already called them to
check.......I would like to know from you  of any new rules or problems, re
camera related carry on .....I was  told by a returning friend  that in
Detroit  yesterday,  all batteries in cameras etc.  had to be removed from
the device and stowed in checked suitcases..."why? Acid!"  ??....

I just plan on having in my  carry on... an  M6 and 2 lenses....
Film will be open in a plastic bag for hand inspection....

Any other thoughts?  thanks,  Steve

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] air travel USA to Europe ?...)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] RE: air travel USA to Europe ?...)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: RE: air travel USA to Europe ?...)