Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom!
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:19:09 -0500

Bernard

I have a glass neg carriers for 2 1x4 square and 4x5. But I only use glass
in 4x5. Most of the time I don't think glass offers any advantage in 120. I
only use the glass carrier for problem negs (those that are bowed or
curled). I most often shoot Verichrome Pan in 120 and for some reason it's
stays very flat. I use a cold light and don't have problems with neg
popping.

I don't stop down much. Most enlarging lenses are diffraction limited at
fairly wide apertures. Even with that I don't seem to have an issue with
film flatness issue (again, except for problem negs).

Dave