Subject: [Leica] Re: Peeved at choice of material - M5 flash shoe
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 20:23:38 -0700

> The other part is, Leitz knew that all good Leica users work with
available
> existing light. ERGO: soft flash shoe material as they don't expect a good
> Leica User ever using flash. ;-)
> ted
Right on, Ted! I just shot four rolls of Tri-X last night at our Eureka
"First Saturday Night Arts Alive!" with a couple thousand people strolling
the streets and galleries of town. Used M3 and 50mm Summilux, mostly wide
open at f1.4.
Great fun! The negs are drying right now after development in good ol' D-76.
Some habits die hard.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger