Subject: Re: [Leica] Ruined slides -- I've had it now
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 09:51:27 +0200

Pascal,

I have serious doubt about your ability to win a case against FNAC or Littocolor
in a court. They would probably be able to point to their general terms and
conditions, which, even if they are not printed on the bag, probably are
available for perusal somewhere and which you are implicitly judged to have
accepted when handing in the film. They will probably successfully argue that
you are not a pro photographer, that you went to Switzerland on vacation and not
on a photo assignment, and that therefore you are not entitled to claim anything
related to travel expenses etc.

However, sending threatening letters to the manager of FNAC is free and may get
you a better result than the standard roll of unprocessed film...

Nathan