Subject: Re: [Leica] re: flash IS available light (was re: forbidden territory)
From: "Barb Cutler" <barb@intsvc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 06:58:42 -0700

You are quite right, I meant "existing light."  From long habit I have used
available light to mean that as well. Thanks for the useful correction and
the helpful information
So far I have found nothing about the camera to complain about.  One should
not look a gift horse in the mouth after all. :^)