Subject: Re: [Leica] Ruined slides -- I've had it now
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:44:18 -0700

Marc James Small wrote:
>>The clerk wrote "DO NOT MOUNT" in large letters on the bag and
high-lighted it in yellow.  (Stereo pairs have to be mounted with the two
parts of the SAME picture in the SAME slide mount and, in any event, should
be mounted in
> glass.)
>
> Yesterday afternoon, the clerk called me:  the illiterati at the lab had
> mounted the slides BEFORE reading the instructions on the bag ...<<<<

Hi Marc,
Well sometimes we win one, sometimes we lose one.

Lets hope you can salvage something to see if the stereo unit worked OK.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant