Subject: RE: [Leica] A Photographer's website
From: "telyt@earthlink.net" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:16:15 -0400

Charles Harris wrote:

As a long time on/off again subscriber, and rare contributor, I would like
to announce my new website http://www.charlesharris.com/ . I've not
posted
much in the past, but I have a lot to say. I speak best in visual terms so
have a look. By way of introduction, I may point you to a couple of posts
from long ago. Check out
http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v03/msg03350.html   and
http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v03/msg05236.html

These sum up more of a bio than I can at this time. There's some
photos in
the travel section relating to the adventure in one of the archive posts.
Also, I've got a billion of such stories.

In terms of the website, most of the Leica shots can be found in the
Travel
section. The M is my primary travel tool. Leica shots are scattered
throughout the rest of the site as well. My other primary camera(s) are
the
Hasselblad and (ashamedly) the N***n SLR. As you may infer by the
site, I
truly live Ted Grant's axiom, "Go and take pictures".

Please check out the site and let me know what you think. Any and all
feedback is greatly appreciated. This is a fairly comprehensive site so
take
your time if you like it. There's lots to look at.

charles harris
http://www.charlesharris.com/
<<<

What do I think?  I want to see more, much more.  Your art background
is obvious: visual treats abound; the canoes and a couple of caribbean
photos especially stand out.  Well done.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://mail2web.com/ .