Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 35/3.5 SUMMARON-M
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:09:46 -0400

Toomaron-Zoomaron-Summaron!
Hello neighbors!- as an aside- since I am sure some of our constant readers
have the LTM version of the Summaron so that they can use it on their
favorite LTM Leica AND the M bodies, that on my M6, at least, the 35mm
framelines are brought up with the 135mm adapter ring I have, so an extra
ring is not needed specifically for the Summaron!
Happy snaps, y'all!
Dan