Subject: Re: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?
From: "dante@umich.edu" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:53:44 -0400

Bill:

Is that really a quirk?  The advantage of having a vertical shutter-speed
display is to show exposure range.  If you try to pack in too many numbers,
they become a lot less readable.  Also, I know a lot of cameras can do long
exposures with TTL metering but I think it may be one of those times you
grab a Luna Pro.

Dante