Subject: Re: [Leica] Southwest Road Trip photo op advice?
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:55:26 -0400

At 11:30 PM 10/24/2001, you wrote:
>If your route takes you through
>Carlsburg, NM, don't miss Danny's Dairy
>Queen.  (unless you are a vegetarian).
>This is the best barbeque west of North
>Carolina.  The address and a description
>can be had at:
>http://www.dannysbbq.com/restaurant.asp

I wasn't aware that there WAS barbecue west of North Carolina...

<ducking for cover>

In truth, I have yet to meet a barbecue that I didn't like.  Here in
eastern NC we wouldn't call most of them barbecue, but they are in fact
good eatin'...

One thing I have realized on lists is that there are a couple of things
that will start huge OT wars immediately:

1) Politics
2) Barbecue

The former didn't surprise me.  The latter amazed me.

Suddenly realized I need to photograph Wilson, NC's time warp - Parker's
Barbecue...time for a road trip.

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.