Subject: Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week
From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:27:37 +0100

Don,

what a great shot - being a Brit, I can't quite see the connection with
football.  Its a great portrait of two very pretty girls.  The comment that
I would make is that perhaps the shot could be strengthened by burning in
the top of the print to take down the out of focus highlights.

Nice one.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon, Wilts