Subject: [Leica] Re: To Buy or Not to Buy: a Leica 0
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 08:01:53 -0500

B.D.:

>if, as Pop contends

I'm in the middle of a 3-year free subscription to Pop Photo.  My wife found
some thingy online a year or so ago that if she participated in some survey,
they'd send her magazine of choice.  She figured I'd get a kick out of a
photo magazine.

It's worth every bit as much as we paid for it.  :)  Maybe occasionally a
bit more.  Remember that this is the same magazine that claimed a Leica lens
gave the same quality as an Olympus lens...  In the fine print, they made 8x
comparisons with both lenses stopped down to f8.  But the headlines sure
didn't attest to that!  :)  My point and shoot would give that good of
quality, too!

Eric

p.s.  You can't increase your dosage unless you have enough to share with
the rest of the class!

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] To Buy or Not to Buy: a Leica 0)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] To Buy or Not to Buy: a Leica 0)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] To Buy or Not to Buy: a Leica 0)