Subject: Re: [Leica] mail irradiation affects film
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:53:13 -0400

Yes, it is a concern.  We of course will have to see how widespread
irradiation becomes.  I just got a load of film and paper from a dealer who
only ships by mail.  That may have to change.  I hadn't even thought of
mail-order slide processing.

It may get inconvient for us, but people have died.  I don't know if
irradiation is the answer.  It may be too difficult to implement on a
widespread basis.

Mike D