Subject: Re: [Leica] Czech Beer
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:14:05 -0400

Rusty,

Your "Walking Through Prague" series is a very nice portfolio.  You have a
very nice sense of composition.  Its almost like you composed the pictures
and waited for the people to complete the scene.  Of course I'm sure that
they were done much more spontaneously than that.  Good work!  I hadn't seen
them before.

Mike D