Subject: Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:13:44 -0800

> At 12:55 PM 10/30/01 -0800, ted grant wrote:
> >"Honey I can get you in pictures, so stick with me and you'll end up
> >laughing or wearing handcuffs! And booze is the only answer! ;-)>

> Tina Manley wrote in reply:
> Careful, Ted.  I'm sure you're giving away valuable male techniques here
> that should not be revealed to those of us who will be helpless to resist
> such lines!<<<<<

OOOOOPS! Sorry my dear, look at it this way... it's fictitious and a known
fact it doesn't work! ;-)  Part of the male mythology! :-)  yeah right! ;-)

(OK guys you can uncross your fingers now from that little "white lie!) ;-)

We sure wouldn't want them wimmin' folk to know how well it works! ;-)
Besides sometimes one doesn't need any kind of liquid refreshment... just
wave a Leica in front of their eyes like the pendulum of a clock
and......... :-)  well figure it out for yerself! ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week)