Subject: [Leica] Hello. Sorry long.
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 07:50:14 +1100

And finally a question. Can I get a little feed back on the 24 Elmarit
ASPH and the 21 Elmarit ASPH? Likes and dislikes are welcomed.

Thanks and sorry about the length of the post.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sam,

I have the 21 and if you can only have one, go WIDE. It is a great
lens, though I know others like and swear by the 24 (and I like mine
on the R) the 21 is a magical lens -- some say harder to use, but I
find all lenes "hard". The wider 21 opens up opportunities, so I say
to myself "hard is challenge".

Cheers

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Hello. Sorry long.)
Reply from David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com> (Re: [Leica] 21/2.8 EA M)