Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: digital ... now the Panasonic LC5
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:08:24 -0500

Looks like an interesting camera.  It actually looks more like a real camera
than a glorified P&S.  The Alta-Vista translation actually mostly makes
sense.  The features seem interesting.  I had a little trouble with the
description of the sensor technology.  I don't know if that was the
translation or my ignorance of the technology.

The following translated paragraph came out kind of kinky though!

"You adopt 6 feathers which are close to circle to the iris contraction. Out
focusing (you adjust the contraction, remove from the range of focus and you
make the part which is gradated) in photographing which is utilized, softly
being, natural becoming dim taste is made. You taste the expression which
the ???????? has, being to be brought by the texture small kana
consideration which reaches to the every nook and cranny of the lens design.
"

Mike D