Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a good week
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:28:51 -0800

The color shot is very nice. I like the darker bars - they go well with the
trees. The whole shot has a very somber and consistent feeling, and it is
impossible not to focus on the subject. Sometimes a lack of detail in the
foreground is a good thing. Thanks for sharing it!

Here is to tomorrow! Cheers,
- -marc

Message from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> ([Leica] Not a good week)