Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a good week
From: "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:30:39 -0500

David:
Let me echo a few comments and maybe add some of my own;
I never managed to obtain any decent negs using several flavors of the
Delta films along with varying developers.
In addition to that the printing was nowhere near as easy as it is with
other films I use.

I think that the shots inside the gym are unbelievably good for being
shot with a 100 ASA film. Ok Don I do think that they are amazing.

May I suggest that you try a few rolls of Ilford FP4. The speed is about
right (125) and the film has been around for eons, does not suffer from
the new film technology, and can be processed in no end of developers to
give an amazing, but consistant variety of results ie tones or
sharpness.

Personally I rate the FP4 at 250 and process in Diafine.
examples:
http://www.georgeweir.com/pages/Wedding-Photography-PA.html
http://www.georgeweir.com/pages/Wedding-Photographers-NY.html

All good things to you and yours