Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 warranty
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:54:23 -0600

Bill--
I'm curious why you think you might need the extended warranty (not
extended Passport apparently)?
My M6 did have initial "teething" problems--film transport
problems--but once it was fixed and out of warranty it never needed
anything. It still has the "Leitz" red dot on it.
I'm not getting on your case about it, I just wondered. One hundred
and twenty-five bucks will buy other stuff you might need.
best,
John Fulton
Fort Worth