Subject: Re: [Leica] TIM PAGE
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:37:20 -0600

Marc--
Actually, Dennis Hopper was a pretty good photographer himself. I
just saw some stuff from the 1960's that was pretty interesting. He
had a  lull in his acting career and worked on his still photography
for a while.
Sorry about the Apocalypse Now reference to Tim Page. I thought it
was him. I didn't realize that Jim Marshall was a war photographer. I
always thought he spent his time in the trenches of rock & roll.
Best,
John