Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: If only one more R lens,
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:21:18 EST

Sonny, thanks for the wake-up call. Blew a couple of things here.

In a message dated 11/26/01 12:21:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, sonc@sonc.com
writes:

> So, are you suggesting we should not use Leica lenses on our R3's?

........I used only Leica lenses on my R3.

>  Oh,  and does V/C make a 25 f4 for the R?

........not thinking. Mea culpa.

>  My R3 says "Portugal" on the bottom, like so many other R's of various
> denominations.

......had meant to say the Minolta-designed R3. Blew it again. Mea maxima
culpa.

>  What a confusing letter you write, Seth.

......I sure did. Again thanks for the wake-up.

Best,   Seth    LaK 9