Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: If only one more R lens,
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:00:51 EST

In a message dated 11/26/01 12:11:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
telyt@earthlink.net writes:

> My understanding is that the problem R3 bodies were lemons from the moment
> the box was opened.  I would expect that an R3 that has been functioning
> properly all these years would be no more likely to fail than any other
> camera of similar age and usage.

Doug: the meter on my R3-MOT functioned well for about a year, then not. It
was not an expensive fix and I had no trouble thereafter. I agree that an R3
that has functioned well for many years is likely to go on doing so.

seth      LaK 9