Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school.
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:34:55 -0800

Being a fellow Santa Cruz resident (howdy, Teresa), I can vouch for harsh
cost of living here.  Honestly, Teresa is being a bit soft on the real
estate prices, too!

Anyway, most "art" photographers I know are also full-time commercial,
wedding or journalism types.  Again, some went to grad school, some didn't.
Their "real" work by and large subsidizes their "art" work and, often, the
two intermingle.

Bottom line is, if you think you'll take it seriously and get something out
of it, great.  If not, perhaps not so great.