Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: If only one more R lens,
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:36:16 EST

In a message dated 11/26/2001 11:43:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
telyt@earthlink.net writes:

<<  I would expect that an R3 that has been functioning properly all these
years would be no more likely to fail than any other camera of similar age
and usage. >>

I have had mine since new- never a problem. It has only CLA'd once and even
then it was working perfectly. I felt as though I "should" have it looked at.
In fact it came back from Leica with an out of adjustment mirror which Sherry
Krauter repaired.
Bob figlio