Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:22:47 -0800

> From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
> Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:57:32 -0500
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
>
> Right - or PLUG for friends of Kyle, BLUG for the Boston group, SLUG,
> for the San Francisco, San Diego.....

and BALUG, for the Buenos Aires LUG...
Of course some pros: BALUG meeting is simply when I want, I show myself my
own Leica gear, I sit in front of any mirror and chat about my problems re
Leica and other stuff... very funny until my wife asks me what I am doing.
It's really hard to believe I'm at a meeting.
One of the worst of the cons I find is that reverse looking at the mirror...
I have to move my left hand in the case I like to see me moving my right
hand and so on... It seems I'll be setting some pentaprism to fix this big
issue.

Pablo, BALUG Chairman.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Our own bag)
Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Our own bag)