Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HCB and Pink haze
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:55:08 -0500

Hi, Mark - The bottom line is that it is a lousy collection of lousy
photographs - whether because he used a P&S with a delay, although I
doubt that was the problem, or because he has lost "it" in his later
years, I don't know - or care. The bottom line is that they are DDD's
photos. He took them. He approved the publication. And, sadly, his
reputation rests partly on the results.

B. D.